Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Art Of Flight

The bar for cinematography, production and all out crazyness of winter action sport film, has just been raised once again by the people who brought you Thats it Thats All.

The Art of Flight is the latest offering from Red Bull and Brain Farm and looks set to blow us all away. I will be following the release of this very closely and keeping my fingers crossed that there is a Whistler premiere.

For now watch and enjoy.

[HTML1]

(Brain Farm, can I come work with you)

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. This sites got a great selection of High Quality Glass Pipes for sale. They'll ship your piece pretty much anywhere for only $5 too, they've got a few custom pieces too that I'm sure you'll like. Check em out. Peace!

    ReplyDelete